Why Should You Attend Driver's Ed During Winter?
At a Glance
- Licensed professional teaching you how to drive in the winter weather
- All of our vehicles are insured, so if there is an accident, it is not on you
- Winter break allows for more classroom time to be completed
- Customer Happiness Center is easily accessible
- Taking class during the winter is easier than ever with Zoom! Enroll into any of our upcoming schedules and attend class from the comfort and warmth of your home. You can reschedule any class to better fit your schedule.
- We offer the:
- Winter may seem like a scary time to learn how to drive, however you are safer in the vehicle with a licensed insured instructor, than on your own. Our instructors are trained on how to handle slippery situations. All of our vehicles are insured, so if you accidentally crash, it is not on you. New England winter weather is harsh, and it is crucial that you as a new driver, learn how to operate a vehicle during it.
- During the winter, we may need to cancel all driving lessons if the weather is bad. If that happens we try our hardest to get new drives available for reschedule. If there are cancelations we are in communication with you (and parent if applicable) briefing you on any updates.
Customer Happiness Center
- During the winter months we experience lower wait times within our Customer Happiness Center. If you need to get in touch with a live agent, you will spend less time waiting for a call, chat, email, and SMS. Our agents can help you enroll, reschedule, and answer any questions you have concerning your account.