Browse our list of virtual backgrounds, created with our students in mind. Download your favorite backgrounds and add them to your classes!
1. Select image you want to download, it will open in a new tab. Right click and select "Save Image As". Select where you'd like the image to save and click "Save".
2. On the desktop app, navigate to Preferences in the Settings menu. On the left side of the menu, go to Backgrounds & Filters.
3. You will see Virtual Backgrounds, where you can choose from the preloaded options, or upload one of ours by clicking the plus (+) icon to the right of Video Filters. Below you will see a library of images you've uploaded under Virtual Backgrounds.
1. Click on the upward arrow (^) next to Stop/Start Video.
2. Click "Choose Virtual Background".
3. Select any of your uploaded backgrounds!
If you don't have the best lighting, you'll want to know about the low light settings.
1. Go to Preferences from the Settings Menu.
2. Click Video in the left side navigation.
3. Under "My Video" you'll see a check box for "Adjust for Low Light". This feature will automatically adjust your video, but you can also manually adjust using the slider.
1. Click on the upward arrow (^) next to Start/Stop Video.
2. Click "Video Settings".
3. Easily adjust your video on the fly.
Creating a Zoom Account
Downloading the Zoom App
Accessing Your Class
Changing Your Display Name
How to Reschedule a Missed Class
1. Your legal name, as spelled on your Learner's Permit, must be your Zoom Display Name.
2. Your camera must be on and pointed towards you.
3. Please come ready to learn and take notes.
4. Show up and be on time. Scheduled breaks will be given and attendance will be taken.
5. Avoid digital multitasking. Focus on the class materials the way you will need to focus (without distractions) while driving.